MasterGuard+ Fabric protection is here to protect your upholstery and carpets from accidental spills. This amazing product makes liquids bead up so you can easily clean up the unfortunate accidents at home or place of work without worrying about nasty stains afterwards.
How does Masterguard+ Fabric protection work?
MasterGuard+ is an Eco-friendly and has polymers in that surround the fibers of your favorite fabric. This special coating then prevents stains from setting in after a mishap.
Another plus point in using MasterGuard+ Fabric protection is that it contains no petroleum compounds and has no odour.
What are the benefits of MasterGuard+ Fabric protection?
- Masterguard+ offers a full 3 year warranty on spills from anything you can drink or eat.
- It is perfectly safe to use on all fabric types
- It contains no silicone
- It helps reduce your products from fading due to the ultraviolet inhibitors it contains.
- Masterguard+ deeply penetrates the Fibers and protects form the inside out.
- Provides a barrier of protection to abrasion, increasing the life of your fabric or carpets.
Where can I have Masterguard+ Fabric protection applied?
We can apply the product to the following Items:
- Vehicle Seats
- Vehicle Carpets
- Loose Rugs
- Other Upholstered products.
How should you maintain your MasterGuard+ protected upholstery or carpets?
MasterGuard+ can withstand 2-3 professional cleanings. Routine cleaning of your upholstery should be done as usual such as vacuuming, dusting and the rotation of cushions.
When a spill does happen how do I treat it?
Should you have an accident with food or drinks simply take a dry absorbent cloth and blot up the liquid. Never rub the spilled upon area.
If a dry stain happens agitate the area a little using a dry clean cloth and then vacuum it up.
If you still have stains after correctly treating the effected area call the MasterGuard+ customer care Service Department 011 392 4411.
If you are interested in having your upholstery or carpets treated feel free to contact us for a quote.